Join RangeForce Community Edition and get access to:
- 20 core cybersecurity modules, including Docker, Kubernetes, Microsoft, and Splunk - all for free
- CPE credit certificate available after 5 modules
- Complete 5 modules and qualify for our RangeForce Community “Level-Up” T-Shirt
- Finish all 20 modules and qualify to new promotions and competitions
- Show us your expert cyber skills and qualify to join our RangeForce Beta Team
- Best of all, it is free...
Feedback about Community Edition:
“I went through the Docker and Kubernetes modules. If you use Nmap then you will love the modules. Great stuff.
Also, do you need an excuse for taking free quality online education?
Show your skills?
Yeah, that’s what I thought too.”
Sign up for Community Edition
We ask that you use your real first and last name so we can properly verify and provision your Community account.
Before you hit Submit: Please understand that we need to make sure you are you. Once you register, we will go through a vetting process to check that your email and contact information is accurate. Please allow up to two business days for this process to complete. Then look for a Community Login email from RangeForce.
The First 20 Training Modules
- Splunk Basics
- Suricata Basics
- Suricata IDS Rules
- YARA Introduction
- YARA Rule Writing
- NMAP Basics
- NMAP: SNMP Enumeration
- Windows Event Logs
- PowerShell Introduction
- NTLM Authentication
OWASP / AppSec
- Cross-Site Scripting : Reflected
- Cross-Site Scripting : Stored
- SQL Injection: Prelude
- SQL Injection: Authentication Bypass
- Docker Introduction
- Docker Networking
- Docker Privileged Container Escape
- Kubernetes Overview
- Kubernetes Introduction
- Linux User File Management